I like to make small experiments and track larger efforts. I try to link to all of them here which is a project in itself.
One of my ongoing projects is to improve this website.
It took some effort to work out how to write ad-hoc
style tags in JSX and MDX so I could do experiments with the comfort of markdown and components.
I experimented with the idea of a pop-out to collect widgets from around a page to keep them visible.
I finally added an RSS feed to this site.
I tried writing FizzBuzz in CSS.
I attempted a symbolic differentiator.
I tried to add Supabase authentication to my site.
I started playing a DnD game.
I started to make a narrative browser game about an interactive chat log after I had ruminated on it for a while.